Are We Looking For You?
Are you a thinker... a doer... someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets stuff done... someone who loves this community and wants to see it thrive?
If that sounds like you, then we want you to work here. Because at My Pensacola Credit Union, we know that it's our team that makes us who we are.
A Good Foundation
My Pensacola Credit Union was founded more than 50 years ago on the idea of putting the best interests of our members first. Above all, we want to help our members reach their financial goals. We know that nothing affects that more than having quality, talented, service-minded team members. That's why we take such good care of our employees.
In order to succeed at our mission of putting our members' goals and best interest first, we start with hiring the best. Then we treat our team just as we treat our members — with fairness, dignity, and respect. Once hired, we give back to our team with an excellent benefits package, a positive working environment, and opportunities for growth.
Current Job Openings
Account Resolution Expert (Collector)
At least 2 years of lending experience preferred!
An Account Resolution Expert position will soon be available with My Pensacola Credit Union. As part of the My Pensacola Lending Team, you’ll work alongside other individuals committed to making a difference for our members. While the primary focus of the position is maintaining good communications and controls over delinquent loans and other debts due, an Account Resolution Expert goes beyond and helps members improve their financial well being. Good member service skills, a “can do” attitude, and the ability to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities is a must.
- Adhere to financial, state, and federal regulations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Treat all members with dignity and respect;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Office 365;
- Able to use a keyboard and mouse efficiently;
- Adhere to credit union policies and procedures;
- Able to learn and efficiently navigate software used by the credit union;
- Able to multitask efficiently;
- Able to handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities;
- Present a positive, professional attitude.
- Good written skills a must.
- Work hours are normally 40 hours a week: Monday-Friday.
My Pensacola Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.