Like life, we think it’s best to keep things simple. This account includes all the essentials — and it’s totally free.
- Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Balance
- Straightforward checking with all the essentials
- Earn competitive dividends on your entire balance
- No monthly fee or service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- No per check charge
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay1
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking DETAILS 2 Details NameDetails ContentParagraphTo open the popup, press Shift+EnterTo open the popup, press Shift+Enter Delete
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Save more with our free My Round Up program
- No minimum deposit to open
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for My Pensacola CU members:
- Simple to add to Apple and Android phones:
- Select Apple Pay® – Add card by taking a picture or add manually
- Select Google Pay® – Add card by taking a picture or add manually
- Select your My Pensacola CU debit card at checkout
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid touching POS machines
- Available at participating retailers
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Android Pay, Google, and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Save Money With Every Debit Card Transaction
With our free My Round Up program, every time you use your debit card we'll round up the transaction to the next dollar — and deposit the remainder into an account of your choosing! It’s a great way to save money without having to think about it. Contact us today to get started!
1Free bill pay requires enrollment in eStatements (First ten bill payments per month are free. $0.50 each after the tenth bill payment.) All deposit accounts are federally insured by NCUA to at least $250,000