With our digital banking services, you can spend less time banking and more time making life yours.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for My Pensacola CU members
- Make a number of transactions anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Set up eAlerts for specific account activity
- Apply for a loan or open a special savings or Christmas Club account
- Make loan payments
- View credit card transactions and ScoreCard Rewards
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease1:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer branch trips necessary
Credit Card Transactions & ScoreCard® Rewards
View your credit card transactions and ScoreCard Rewards in online banking!
My ScoreCard Rewards
Your cable bill is due, the car needs an oil change, and it's your niece's birthday. Use your ScoreCard Rewards Card to make those routine purchases and watch the rewards roll in. For every qualifying purchase made using your ScoreCard Rewards Card, you earn valuable Bonus Points that may be redeemed for outstanding merchandise and exciting travel!
Gifts for Everyone
ScoreCard has a robust catalog of thousands of items including brand names like Apple®, Brighton®, Pandora®, Dyson®, and Sony®. Online ordering is available 24/7 through Online Banking.
Book a Dream Getaway
Redeem for air travel, cruises, hotel stays, car rentals, vacation packages, and more! Book your travel online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Want to "ScoreMore" Bonus Points Even Faster?
ScoreCard gives you more Bonus Points — 2X, 3X, 4X, or more. ScoreMore is a special feature that allows you to earn additional Bonus Points at participating retailers online and in-store. New merchants are added monthly! Check out all participating retailers in the online mall today!
For additional information about our online banking, take a look at our online banking product.
1Limit of 10 free bills per month. Bills in excess cost 50¢ each. For members who prefer to continue receiving your paper statement, the fee for Online Bill Payment will be $4.95 per month for up to 10 bills paid plus $0.50 for each bill paid above 10 per month. If you choose this fee structure, you will not be charged for the first two months of service. ACH debits will not count toward your 10 bills paid.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for My Pensacola CU members:
- Simple to add to Apple and Android phones:
- Select Apple Pay® – Add card by taking a picture or add manually
- Select Google Pay™ – Add card by taking a picture or add manually
- Select your My Pensacola CU debit card at checkout
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid touching POS machines
- Available at participating retailers
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Android Pay, Google, and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Control your debit cards and setup alerts within the app
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for members with a My Pensacola CU checking account1
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Most deposits are made in minutes
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at My Pensacola CU.”
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready